Lennar Digital 2.2.1
Sylenth1 is a polyphonic synthesizer that includes:
- 4 aliasing-free oscillators with two envelope blocks (ADSR) per pair, up to 8 unison-stereo voices per oscillator for a total of 32 voices per note. 16-note polyphony means 512 voices simultaneously.
- 2 filtration units. 3 – types of filtration HP, LP, BP, with switchable slope 12, 24 dB. Saturator in each filtration unit. A macro controller that controls two filtration units. Cat tracking.
- modulation matrix including – 2 separate envelope generators (ADSR) envelope, 2 LFOs. It is also possible to use the volume envelope of oscillators, velocity, keyboard track or modulation wheel as a source for modulation.
- Distortion – five different types of stereo distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator and bitcrusher), 4x oversampling is used to prevent aliasing.
- Phaser – 6-level stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, built-in LFO, feedback and frequency distribution control;
- Chorus / Flanger – 4-level stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, with adjustable delay, time, depth, rate and feedback parameters for the flanger effect.
- Equalizer – two-voice, parametric.
- Delay – delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo blur function, ping pong mode with stereo distribution, independent delay times for left and right channels and stereo width adjustment.
- Reverb – reverb with adjustable parameters pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width;
- Compressor – stereo compressor with adjustable attack, release, threshold and ratio controls.
- Arpeggiator – 16 step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings.
Instructions for installation attached
Have Fun 🙂