Klanghelm – MJUC variable-tube compressor 1.4.2 VST, VST3, AAX, AU WIN.OSX x64
picYear / Release Date : 02/07/2020
Version : 1.4.2
Developer : Klanghelm Developer
site : klanghelm
Format : VST, VST3, AAX *, AU
Bit : 64bit
System requirements : VST / AAX / AU HOST
Description : Plug-in compressor . MJUC is the most efficient Klanghelm plugin to date. It took almost two years of extensive research and development to get the best emulation of tube sound compression in a single processor. In order to create diversity in the field of compression emulation, three different models were built.
This is a kind of journey through the history of tube compression to capture the essence of each generation. Each model has its own dedicated signal channel and its own control set. If you wish, you can adjust the overall tone and saturation of each model using the unique TIMBRE and DRIVE controls. DRIVE controls the load of the input and output signal by transforming it into a tube saturation. TIMBRE expands the use of MJUC as a tone shaping device.
MJUC is the first Klanghelm plugin built with the new framework. This brings many new usability features such as resizing the GUI, AB-ing, and a multi-functional platform-independent preview browser with default save / copy / paste / save features. In addition, you can configure the pen mode, enable tooltips, show / hide value labels, and much more.
New in Version
Friday, February 7, 2020
fixed phase cancelations in HQ-mode when mixing in the dry signal
12/16/19 version 1.4.1
- in a user default preset GUI size is now being recalled too
12/16/19 version 1.4.0
- Automation fixes and improvements to ensure coherent behavior across all plugin formats and hosts
- tweaked value displays (eg SCF now shows “DRY” when set to minimum)
- further minor performance improvements
- MJUC (esp .VST3) can’t blow up anymore in case it’s accidentally fed with veeery hot signals
- fixed a potential crash when saving a user preset and the UserPresets folder contained non-xml or broken xml-files